- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Instructional Design & Learning Technology
- M.S. Marketing & Communication
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctoral Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- Honors Program
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Jump right into your next paper or project! With online library search services, you can gather resource material anywhere and anytime. Access articles, journals, books and research guides from the campus library, as well as statewide collections and databases through OhioLINK which connects you with resources from 100+ college and university libraries in Ohio.
If you’re new to the world of online research, don’t sweat it. We’ve provided instructions here to help you get started with your catalog or database search.
Need Assistance? Get in Touch.
The Library will hold modified hours of operation over the next two weeks:
Hours for the Week of April 16, 2018
Mon., April 16: 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m
Tue., April 17: 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Wed., April 18: 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Thurs., April 19: 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Fri., April 20: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Sat., April 21: Closed
Sun., April 22: 7:00 p.m.. - 10:00 p.m.
Hours for the Week of April 23, 2018
Mon., April 23: 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Tues. April 24: 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Wed., April 25: 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Thurs., April 26: 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Fri., April 27: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Sat., April 28: Closed
Sun., April 29: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Journal Finder
Urbana University Catalog
Search the Urbana University Catalog to find resources that are easily accessible right here at UU.
The OhioLINK Catalog displays material owned by 100+ OhioLINK libraries.