- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Instructional Design & Learning Technology
- M.S. Marketing & Communication
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctoral Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- Honors Program
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Live. Study. Play.
Get the most out of campus life.
We can’t say life on campus is all fun and games, but some of it definitely is. While there are plenty of opportunities to socialize and have a good time, you’ll also have access to important necessities vital to your academic success and your general health and well-being.
Get in on the action!
Don’t miss out on the fun! See what’s happening on campus and find out how to get involved.
Learn what to expect while living on campus.
We offer great housing and flexible meal plans for all our students living on campus. Discover the many benefits of campus living.
Your safety is important to us
We’re committed to providing a safe and secure environment for the entire campus community.
Get the support you need
Physical and mental health is an important part being successful in the classroom and in life. Our medical and counseling services give you the ability to safely address those needs and focus on your education.
We live to serve our students
We’re committed to providing you with the services you need to achieve academic and personal success and we’ve created a number of resources and programs to support you all along the way.
If you see, hear or experience an incident that threatens your safety or the safety of the broader community, report it immediately to the Campus Safety & Security at 937-484-1111 or via the anonymous reporting tool.