- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Exercise Science
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Ask Us Anything (Really)
We’re here to help.
It’s never too early to start thinking about college – and you can count on us to be there when you need us. While our Admissions staff members can give you all the details about what it’s like to be a student at Urbana University, we can also help you with general college search questions. You can meet with a counselor on our campus, but feel free to say hi when you see us out at high schools and community events, too.
Live in Ohio?
In an effort to better serve your needs and answer any questions you might have about attending Urbana University, you’ll work with an Admissions counselor who is familiar with your location.
If you live in Ohio, please click the Ohio map to see which counselor is assigned to your county.
Live outside Ohio?
Our admissions team is committed to helping out-of-state students get the information they need about our university.
Please click the US map to see which counselor is assigned to your state.
If you live outside of the United States and you would like information about attending school at Urbana, please contact the Admissions Office at (937) 772-9239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.