- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Exercise Science
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- College of Professional & Applied Studies
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
For currently enrolled students in grades 7 through 12 seeking to earn college credit by taking College Credit Plus courses online or on campus at Urbana University, or by taking Urbana University courses at their high school
- Completed College Credit Plus online application >
- High school transcript demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Official document demonstrating an ACT exam composite score of 17 or higher or an SAT exam score of 830 or higher.
- If ACT/SAT scores are not available, then the student may take Accuplacer placement tests in lieu of the ACT or SAT.
For questions or additional information on the admission requirements, please contact us at email@example.com or call at 937-772-9331.
College Credit Plus Program Schedule - 2017-2018*
Classes in the high school:
The first school day of the 2017-2018 school year.
- Applications are due for students taking courses at their high schools during fall semester by the first day of the 2017-2018 school year. This is based on the high school academic calendar.
The first day of second semester.
- Applications due for students taking courses at their high schools during spring semester or year-long courses by the first day of second semester. This is based on the high school academic calendar.
Classes on campus or online:
June 30, 2017
- Applications and registrations due for students taking courses on the Urbana University campus or online during fall semester who wish to be registered during the initial registration period.
- Once the students complete their applications, those taking courses on campus or online may contact the College Credit Plus Office at (937) 772-9331 to schedule an appointment to register.
*subject to change
Get Started Today!