- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- American Education Studies
- Business Management
- Communication Arts
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Exercise Science
- Family Studies
- Human Services Leadership
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Political Science
- Sports Management
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- College of Professional & Applied Studies
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Technology Help Desk
Technology questions? We’ve got answers.
As an Urbana University student, you’ll have access to some of the latest technology to support your learning experience.
There’s often a learning curve with new technology – and our Technology Help Desk is here to support you.
Find additional resources In the self-support portal
The self-support portal is used to access solutions for frequently asked questions or to submit a Help Desk request. Click here to learn more about using the self-support portal.
Need Help? Get in Touch.
Recommended Computer Configuration
Want to boost productivity on your computer? Make sure you’re up to speed with our recommended computer configurations.Learn More >
Information Technology Use
Technology rocks. Learn about policies and proper use of Urbana University technology resources.Learn More >
If you need technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Description of problem(s)
- For course problems, please include the course name and section number
If you are receiving application errors (in a web browser or in the operating system), please provide the following information:
- What is the exact error message?
- What task were you performing when the error occurred?
- How many times has the problem occurred?
- Has the computer been rebooted?
If you have forgotten your password, click here.
- Moodle and BlueQuill are our Learning Management Systems.
- Knightnet is Urbana University’s student email. Your instructors will send emails to your Knightnet account. Your instructors will send emails to your Knightnet account. Knightnet is powered by Google and the email address will work through Gmail.
- In Self-Service, you have the ability to register for classes, view and print your class schedule, view your unofficial transcript and student account information, and submit your payments online.
Self-Service can be used to register for courses and view other academic information. When you log into Self-Service for the first time, you will then be directed to a verification screen. Here you will be prompted to enter your system identification number, first name, last name and date of birth (to be entered in this format: mm/dd/yyyy).
The next window will ask you to re-enter your password and choose a security question. Once you have entered your information, you will be directed to the Self-Service home page.
NetTutor is our free online tutoring:
- Go to http://www.NetTutor.com/Urbana.
- Click on the “Register Now” link. Fill out the form.
- Click “Submit.”
- Check your email for your login information.
- Return to www.NetTutor.com and log in.
- Select a subject and join a live tutoring session.
Swedenborg Memorial Library
The Swedenborg Memorial Library has an online catalog and access to online resources. Library hours are extended during midterms and finals weeks. Please check the library webpage for information about hours. You may contact the library by email: email@example.com.