- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.S. in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP)
- M.S. in Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Instructional Design & Learning Technology
- M.S. Marketing & Communication
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctoral Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Teacher Licensure Programs (Non-Degree)
- Honors Program
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Technology Help Desk
Technology questions? We’ve got answers.
As an Urbana University student, you’ll have access to some of the latest technology to support your learning experience.
There’s often a learning curve with new technology – and our Technology Help Desk is here to support you.
Find additional resources In the self-support portal
The self-support portal is used to access solutions for frequently asked questions or to submit a Help Desk request. Click here to learn more about using the self-support portal.
Need Help? Get in Touch.
Forgot Your Password?
Reqest a Password Reset Here
Recommended Computer Configuration
Want to boost productivity on your computer? Make sure you’re up to speed with our recommended computer configurations.Learn More >
Information Technology Use
Technology rocks. Learn about policies and proper use of Urbana University technology resources.Learn More >
If you need technical assistance, please email email@example.com.
In your email, please provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Description of problem(s)
- For course problems, please include the course name and section number
If you are receiving application errors (in a web browser or in the operating system), please provide the following information:
- What is the exact error message?
- What task were you performing when the error occurred?
- How many times has the problem occurred?
- Has the computer been rebooted?
If you have forgotten your password, click here.
- BlueQuill is our Learning Management Systems.
- Office365 is Urbana University's student email. Your instructors will send emails to your email account. Office365 is powered by Microsoft.
- In Self-Service, you have the ability to register for classes, view and print your class schedule, view your unofficial transcript and student account information, and submit your payments online.
Self-Service can be used to register for courses and view other academic information. When you log into Self-Service for the first time, you will then be directed to a verification screen. Here you will be prompted to enter your system identification number, first name, last name and date of birth (to be entered in this format: mm/dd/yyyy).
The next window will ask you to re-enter your password and choose a security question. Once you have entered your information, you will be directed to the Self-Service home page.
NetTutor is our free online tutoring:
- Go to http://www.NetTutor.com/Urbana.
- Click on the “Register Now” link. Fill out the form.
- Click “Submit.”
- Check your email for your login information.
- Return to www.NetTutor.com and log in.
- Select a subject and join a live tutoring session.
Swedenborg Memorial Library
The Swedenborg Memorial Library has an online catalog and access to online resources. Library hours are extended during midterms and finals weeks. Please check the library webpage for information about hours. You may contact the library by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An innovative learning management system, BlueQuill helps you deliver learning to students beyond the traditional classroom.
Our official student email system. It's powered by Microsoft, making it convenient for students. Login
Instructions to receive your email on your iPhone or iPad: CLICK HERE
Instructions to receive your email on your Android Device: CLICK HERE
Engage students in the writing process, give personalized critique, and assess student progress over time with this amazing feedback studio.
Urbana Career Center
Urbana Career Center Urbana Career Center is Urbana University students' place to find part-time, work study, internship, and entry level positions.