- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Instructional Design & Learning Technology
- M.S. Marketing & Communication
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctoral Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Teacher Licensure Programs (Non-Degree)
- Honors Program
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Recruitment Services for Employers
Hiring a UU graduate? Smart move.
Urbana University has a tradition of emphasizing student learning through individual attention, excellence in instruction, career oriented programs, and critical reflection on ethics.
Employers who hire Urbana University students and alumni gain well-rounded employees who are poised and ready to contribute to the growth and development of their organizations.
Through the same individual attention given to our students, Career Services can meet your organization's specific recruiting needs by providing access to our all-star students.
Post your open positions to recruit our best and brightest.
- Urbana Career Center exclusively for Urbana University students!
- Central Ohio Collegiate JobLine for students at a consortium of six central Ohio liberal arts institutions
- Miami Valley Posts for students at nine higher education institutions in the greater Dayton area
Recruit on Campus
- Interview Urbana University students for entry-level, internship, or part-time jobs
- Set up a table in a high traffic area to promote opportunities at your organization
- Visit classes to share about careers in your field or profession
Meet our students at CareerFest!
- OFIC CareerFest - hosted by over 35 private institutions in Ohio on the first Friday in February.
- Education Interview Day - meet our graduating Teacher Education candidates held in early March each year.
Get Started Today!