- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Instructional Design & Learning Technology
- M.S. Marketing & Communication
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctoral Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Teacher Licensure Programs (Non-Degree)
- Honors Program
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Got health insurance? We’ve got you covered.
We believe health insurance is important, and ensure all Urbana University students are properly covered.
If you’re covered by your family’s insurance, that’s great – you’ll need to give us proof of your coverage.
If you aren’t covered or can’t provide proof of coverage, we’ll automatically enroll you in Urbana University Student Insurance. It’s all part of our commitment to keeping you safe and healthy throughout your educational journey.
Have questions regarding student insurance, coverage, or your proof of insurance?
All full-time, main campus undergraduate students must provide proof of medical insurance annually to Student Health Services prior to August 31 (January 31 if beginning classes in January).
If we don’t receive your proof of insurance by that date, you will be enrolled in Urbana University Student Insurance and charged accordingly.
Deadlines are strictly enforced and students are responsible for notifying Health Services of any insurance changes.
All international students must purchase the Student Health Insurance plan provided through Urbana University.
The University maintains a secondary policy for sports injuries for student-athletes participating in NCAA activities.
Please submit insurance documentation (copy of the front and back of current insurance card) via:
Fax: (937) 772-9384
Urbana University Student Health Services
579 College Way
Urbana, Ohio 43078