- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- American Education Studies
- Exercise Science
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Criminal Justice
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- College of Professional & Applied Studies
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Everyone can join in on the fun!
You don’t have to be a student athlete to play sports! We invite you to explore Urbana University’s club sports and join in on a one of our fun and exciting athletic programs.
Being part of a club sport helps you:
- Gain valuable leadership skills
- Build friendships
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Discover fun ways to unwind
Be a Blue Knight Bowler
Urbana University offers both men and women’s competitive bowling. The Blue Knights bowling team is led by Coach Phil Baker, a Silver Level American Bowling Congress (ABC) coach and proprietor of Southwest Bowling Center.
Learn more by contacting Phil Baker at:
Phone: (937) 772-9209
Learn more about bowling on the USBC Website.
Bring It On For The Blue Knights!
Urbana’s cheerleaders have spirit - and it’s contagious. In addition to rallying the Blue Knights at home football and basketball games, cheerleaders are also involved in many campus activities like Welcome Weekend, activities fairs, Visit Days, Christmas on Campus and special events for other sports teams.
The Blue Knights cheer squad is led by Coach Jennifer Ramsey.
Learn more by contacting Jennifer Ramsey at:
Phone: (937) 772-9202
Blue Knight Marksmanship
Urbana University offers competitive shooting sports as part of our club sports activities. You can hone your marksmanship abilities, build confidence, and even earn scholarships!
As a Blue Knight competitive shooter, you’ll participate in:
- A collegiate pistol competition
- NRA pistol courses
- Rifle courses
- Muzzleloading courses
- USA Archery Instructor courses
Learn more by contacting Coach Ken McCabe at:
We Want YOU!
Looking to start a club of your own? We are always open to new, exciting ideas! If you are interested in starting up a new Club Sport, contact the Campus Life Office.
Get Started Today!