There was an unexpected error with the form (your web browser was unable to retrieve some required data from our servers). This kind of error may occur if you have temporarily lost your internet connection. If you're able to verify that your internet connection is stable and the error persists, the Franklin University Help Desk is available to assist you at email@example.com, 937.772.9229 (local), or 1.866.435.7006 (toll free).
2020 New Student Orientation
Friday, June 19, 2020
Ends: Monday, August 3, 2020
Welcome to your first step in becoming a new student at Urbana University for Fall 2020! The best way to prepare for your first semester is by attending one of our orientation programs held on campus on various dates throughout June, July and August.
At your orientation session, you’ll be able to:
- Register for your classes
- Meet other new Blue Knights
- Understand what we mean when we say Urbana is “Where You Go to Grow”
- Student life
- Career development
- Expectations for student athletes
- Learn more about options to pay for college
- Explore the many personalized resources available to support you
We encourage you to bring a parent (or two!) or another supportive person invested in your success. We’ll have sessions for them, too!
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Early Bird Resource Fair
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Program Check-In
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Welcome
- 11:15 a.m. Breakout Session
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 1:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Advising and/or Breakout Sessions
- 3:30 p.m. Root Beer Floats at the Dorthea Harvey Memorial
Please feel free to reach out to Admissions at 937.772.9243 with any questions of concerns or need to change orientations dates.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Urbana Main Campus
579 College Way
Urbana, Ohio 43078
Get Directions >