- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.S. in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP)
- M.S. in Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Instructional Design & Learning Technology
- M.S. Marketing & Communication
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctoral Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Teacher Licensure Programs (Non-Degree)
- Honors Program
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Info for Faculty and Staff at Urbana University
Get the UU news you need
By staying current, you keep students on track in their education and enable them to take advantage of engaging opportunities in their time here at Urbana University.
Look up employee related documents, internal University communications and other administrative specifics.
Our official online community for faculty, staff and adjuncts powered by SharePoint. Here is where you’ll find employee related documents, internal University communications and other administrative specifics.
Our Self-Service tool is used by Urbana faculty, staff and adjuncts to manage personal account information including a University password reset tool.
Designed to help you with the financial aspects of your career, Business Portal is an essential tool for your day-to-day.
An innovative learning management system, BlueQuil helps you deliver learning to students beyond the traditional classroom.
Our official staff and faculty email system. It’s powered by Office365, making it easy to access your email from any web browser. This email system can also be accessed directly by typing "mail.urbana.edu" into our browser.
Encourage students to take advantage of this FREE online tutoring program. NetTutor assists students who could use a little extra help.
Reserve meetings and classrooms, in addition to vehicles across campus, with this helpful tool.
Engage students in the writing process, give personalized critique, and assess student progress over time with this amazing feedback studio.
Request Business Cards
Request new business cards.
IT Help Desk
Technical support is just a phone call or email away with our IT Help Desk!
Fellow staff are listed in the Urbana University Directory.
Urbana Job Postings
Find open opportunities within the University by checking out the Urbana Job Postings.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the maintenance of each student’s permanent academic record and supports the academic mission of the University by consistently enforcing its academic policies.
Holidays & Closings
Urbana University is closed on all major holidays in addition to other breaks throughout the year. Please consult our calendar and update your schedule to include holidays and closings.
We’re committed to keeping our campus community and visitors safe. Even with a Residence Life staff and a well-trained Campus Safety department, faculty, staff and students are all responsible for following the procedures we have in place.
Sign Up For Alerts>
Submit an anonymous report
If you see, hear or experience an incident that threatens your safety or the safety of the broader community, report it immediately to the Campus Safety & Security at 937-484-1111 or via the anonymous reporting tool.
Submit an Anonymous Report>