- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- American Education Studies
- Business Management
- Communication Arts
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Exercise Science
- Family Studies
- Human Services Leadership
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Political Science
- Sports Management
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- College of Professional & Applied Studies
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Earn high school and college credits at the same time
If you’re an academically accelerated high school student looking to get a jump start on your college career, then the College Credit Plus (CCP) Program may be a great option for you.
The CCP program at Urbana University provides you with an opportunity to take high school and college courses at the same time. Not only does this program allow you to earn college credits that can be applied directly toward a bachelor’s or an associate degree, but you'll also become familiar with the rigors of college-level coursework.
Through CCP, you can choose to earn only college credit or both high school and college credit. By building college credits early, it may be possible to finish your degree faster and save money along the way.
Taking CCP courses through Urbana University is free – there are no costs for tuition, books or fees – and students in grades 7-12 are eligible to enroll in the program.
Complete Your Free Online Application
Earn free college credit without leaving high school with College Credit Plus at Urbana University.
Taking courses and earning credit
You can complete CCP coursework for college credit in three ways:
- Take Urbana courses at your high school
- Attend classes on the Urbana University campus
- Take Urbana courses online
Once you apply and are accepted into the program, you will earn college credit for successfully completed courses that can apply toward your bachelor’s degree at Urbana University.
You may also be able to transfer your credits to another college or university, but please remember that the acceptance of transfer credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. You should verify the transferability of all credits before enrolling in Urbana’s CCP courses.
Eligibility and admission requirements vary based on how you wish to take CCP courses. Please click here for detailed information about program requirements.
Important dates and deadlines
June 1, 2016
Students may begin contacting Angela Brockman at email@example.com to make an appointment to register for classes online and on campus for the Fall 2016 term.
Aug. 1, 2016
Last day to apply for students to take courses online or on campus for the Fall 2016 term.
Aug. 19, 2016
Last for students to register to take courses online or on campus during fall semester.
Sept. 9, 2016
Applications and registrations due for students taking courses at their high schools during fall semester.
Sept. 16, 2016
No refunds will be offered after this date for students taking courses at their high schools during fall semester.
Nov. 21, 2016
Students may begin contacting Angela Brockman at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to register for classes online and on campus for the Spring 2017 term.
Dec. 16, 2016
Last day to apply for students to take courses online or on campus for the Spring 2017 term.
Jan. 6, 2017
Last day to register for students to take courses online or on campus during spring semester.
Jan. 27, 2017
Applications and registrations due for students taking courses at their high schools during spring semester or year-long courses.
Feb. 3, 2017
No refunds will be offered after this date for students taking courses at their high schools during spring semester or year-long courses.
April 15, 2017
Students may begin applying for all 2017-2018 College Credit Plus programs.
Due to changes by the State of Ohio related to procedures for reporting and billing, all deadlines must be strictly followed.
Get Started Today!