Transfer Requirements

For students seeking transfer to Urbana University after attending another college or university

Students who have attended another college or university may seek admission and transfer to Urbana University at any time!

Transfer Applicant Admission Requirements/Materials:

  • Completed transfer application
  • Standardized test results (if younger than 21 years old)
    • Minimum ACT score: 17
    • Minimum SAT score: 830
  • Provide official high school transcript, unless applicant has completed 24¬†or more credit hours at a regionally accredited institution
  • Official college transcripts from any college or university previously attended

Get Started Today!

Related Pages

Degree Programs

Bachelor Degrees

Master Degrees

Post Baccalaureate Programs


Graduate Certificates

Associate Degrees