- Total (traditional, adult, professional, graduate, high school, international): 1,800+
- 600+ campus-based undergraduates
- 250+ adult and graduate students studying locally, regionally and online
- 1,000+ dual-enrollment high school students
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 15:1
- Students Living On Campus: 55%
- Student-Athletes: 360
Average Tuition & Fees
- Undergraduate Tuition: $22,012
- Room and Board: $8,938
- Books and Supplies: $1,080
- Average Financial Aid Award: $20,000
Faculty & Staff Information
- Full-Time Faculty: 43
- Part-Time Faculty: 98
- Staff: 116
Notes of Interest
- Urbana University was the first college in the state to offer a degree-completion program for adult students.
- Urbana was the second college in the state to admit women.
- In 2014, Urbana University's assets were acquired by Franklin University to continue to serve students effectively. In 2017, Urbana University officially was approved as a branch campus of Franklin University.
- The campus is also home to the Johnny Appleseed Educational Center & Museum, the only museum in the world dedicated to pioneer John Chapman, a close friend of the founders of Urbana University.
Urbana University is committed to incorporating sustainability in all we do. UU became the first university to gain recognition by the International Sustainability Council by developing a Sustainability Charter. We’re also known for our Urbana University Sustainability Report, which is a proud accomplishment.