- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Exercise Science
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Strategic Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Urbana University’s Way of Life
This Is Who We Are
At Urbana University, we live our mission, vision and values every day. Our staff, faculty and board members are committed to providing exceptional education for all Urbana students – and united around our Mission and Vision statements and five Values.
Urbana University provides a student-centered, quality education supported by a foundation in liberal arts, delivered by a committed faculty and staff emphasizing a comprehensive educational experience, tailored academic programs, critical reflection skills and mutual respect that prepares a diverse student population for fulfilling careers and responsible citizenship in a global society
Urbana University exists to educate and develop individuals as whole persons preparing them for fulfilling careers, leadership and service to humanity.
We are committed to pursuing the highest standards: intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually.
We recognize that vitality results from continuous self-development. We seek to produce optimistic graduates who possess creative and reflective thinking, strong analytical skills and a passion for learning.
We view service, the use of our time, energy and talents to help others, as the duty and privilege of all, recognizing its positive impact on the one serving, those served and society as a whole.
We promote honesty and transparency in all aspects of our lives. We assume responsibility for our academic and social actions, upholding the highest ethical and moral standards.
Respect for Others
We pledge to challenge each individual through education, while recognizing the uniqueness of everyone through attention, empathy and encouragement. We value the dignity and worth of the communities that make up Urbana University and appreciate the different people, cultures and ideas that they bring.
Get Started Today!