Make Plans to Attend Homecoming 2019!
Friday, October 11 - Campout on Campus!
Click here Register your tent or camper and plan to bring your family and friends for a great evening campout!
Any questions call Stephani Islam at 937.772.9292 or email at us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4:00 - 6:00 PM: Tent and Campers Check-in (All tents/campers must be registered.) - Electric will not be provide.
- 6:00 PM: Cookout/Tailgating at individual campers/tents
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM: 3D & Target Archery
- 7:30 PM: Star Gazing with high powered telescope
- 8:30 PM: Picture of Football Field Following Picture Flag Football on the UU Football Field underneath the lights.
- 9:00 PM: Student led line dancing
- 10:00 PM: Bon Fire and Smores
Saturday, October 12
- 8:00 AM -1:00 PM: Pregame Community Tailgating - Alumni, Student, Faculty, Staff and Friends Tailgating. Bring your pop up tent, chairs and favorite game time food to share.
- 9:00 AM: Alumni Swim Meet
- 9:00 AM: Softball Alumni Game
- 9:00 AM -12:00 PM: DJ Casey Hennigan '98
- 10:00 AM: End of 1st Qtr. Silent Auction, hosted by the Class of '69, being held in the Alumni Spirit Tent
- 11:00 AM: Hall of Fame Induction - Vince Scalmato '05
- 1:00 PM: Kickoff - Football Game UU vs Glenville State 6:30 PM Men's Soccer Game vs Davis & Elkins College
Alumni & Friends Silent Auction
A few members and friends of the class of 69 are planning a silent auction for Saturday, October 12 during Homecoming. The proceeds from the auction will help to fund the Urbana University Angel Fund Scholarships.
The committee is seeking donated items for the auction. (restaurant gift cards, wine baskets, tickets to a sport or theater event, or donations from local businesses.) It does not have to be limited to Urbana alumni, students and parents of students come from all over Ohio. We will also accept monetary donation which will go directly to the Angel Fund.
Remember, all UU alumni are asked to donate or solicit items; so, spread the word. All donors will be recognized. If you would like to make a donation, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com by October 4, what you are donating and its value. Donations can be dropped off at the UU Alumni Office prior to October 10 or brought to the Alumni tent Saturday morning (Oct 12) by 9:00 a.m. If you are in the Columbus area and can't make it to Homecoming, we are willing to pick up items as well. All donations are tax deductible. Thank you for considering donating!
Be sure to bring your pop-up tent, grill, chair, and your friends and join us for tailgating beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday October 12. The Blue Knights play Glenville WV at 1 p.m