- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Graduate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Sport Management
- Master's Degrees
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.S. in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP)
- M.S. in Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.S. Instructional Design & Learning Technology
- M.S. Marketing & Communication
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctoral Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Teacher Licensure Programs (Non-Degree)
- Honors Program
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
The Alumni Association
Enjoy the perks!
As an Urbana University graduate, your continued involvement with the University provides so many opportunities. Things like reconnecting with fellow alumni, growing your personal network, attending or volunteering for projects and events throughout the year, and staying on top of Urbana University’s news and events. You can also choose to make annual financial contributions to support what matters most to you at UU – whether that’s student scholarships, academic programs, or something new you’d like to see.
Give to Urbana
Sustaining lifetime membership: $1,000.
5-year annual membership: $200.
Annual Membership for alumni: $50.
Annual Young Alumni annual membership (0-3 years after graduation): $25.
Want to stay current with the latest events and happenings around Urbana University? Sign up for our Alumni e-news! You’ll also get special event invites and learn about volunteer opportunities. Just make sure your contact info is correct.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
As an Urbana University graduate, you could receive exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance. Liberty Mutual offers personalized coverage, multi-car and multi-policy discounts, 24-hour claims assistance and more.* Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. Click for a free quote!
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
Renew your friendships and relive some of your favorite memories by returning to campus for alumni events. Watch for details in the alumni e-news and campus calendar.
Over the years, appreciative alumni and their children have established annually funded or endowed scholarships to help currently enrolled students cover their college costs. It’s a great way to give back to the University in a way that continues your Urbana heritage and helps students complete their education. Contact University Advancement at email@example.com to learn more about the giving options available.
Attending Urbana University is a great family tradition! As a way to keep the ritual going, we offer a special legacy scholarship to the dependent children of UU alumni. Check with the Admissions or Financial Aid offices for all the details.
Access alumni resources like Career Services opportunities, bookstore shopping, the Swedenborg Memorial Library and more. Take advantage of these dynamic opportunities to fuel your lifelong success!