- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- American Education Studies
- Business Management
- Communication Arts
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Exercise Science
- Family Studies
- General Management
- Human Services Leadership
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Political Science
- Sports Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- College of Professional & Applied Studies
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
Register. Learn. Repeat.
Your next term class schedule is just a few clicks away. After registration opens, you’ll select your courses in the Self-Service portal and register where and when it’s most convenient for you. Worried about staying on track? Your advisor will work with you to approve your schedule.
All students have the option to register online through Self-Service.
Self Service registration begins the first day of registration according to the Academic Calendar. Registrations submitted via Self-Service must be approved by your advisor.
Please make sure you have cleared any hold that might prevent your participation.
If you have not previously logged in to Self Service, or if your username and password are not working, please contact email@example.com or technical support at (937) 772-9337 or through Technology Password Assistance. Remember you will need this login information to view grades as well as to complete the registration process.
For complete Self Service access information, view the student manual.
Registration Schedule and Process
Students are encouraged to register via Self-Service. Registration forms are available in the Registrar's Office in Barclay & Bailey Halls. Completed registration forms can be submitted from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Returning students will register as follows:
- Seniors (90+ hours) and Graduate Students beginning first business day of registration
- Juniors (60-89 hours) beginning second business day of registration
- Sophomores (30-59 hours) beginning third business day of registration
- Freshmen (0-29 hours) beginning fourth business day of registration
- Open Registration beginning fifth business day of registration
- Registration for new students begins sixth business day of registration
Advisors will assist with schedule planning. All registrations must be approved by the student's advisor. Registrations submitted via Self-Service are pending until approved by the advisor. All registration forms must be signed/approved by the advisor.
Students must pay all fees prior to the first day of classes to become officially enrolled.
Register for Classes Today!
Continuing students can register via Self-Service. New students and continuing students should consult individual site directors/advisors for a registration appointment.
Important Information About Registration
All students must file the formal Application for Degree (undergraduate or graduate) with the Registrar's Office no later than the first day of classes in the term preceding their graduation term, according to the following schedule:
Semester of Graduation Deadline Filing
- Fall Graduation: First day of Summer Semester
- Spring Graduation: First day of Fall Semester
- Summer Graduation: First day of Spring Semester
All degree requirements must be completed before any student may participate in graduation ceremonies. Any student filing an application after the due date may not be permitted to participate in the Spring graduation ceremony, and will be charged a late application fee. Students not graduating on the expected date must reapply for graduation and submit the re-application fee.
Dropping and Adding a Class
A class can be dropped or added through the published date in the Academic Calendar. Drops and adds can be done in Self-Service and must be approved by the student's advisor. Forms are also available in the Registrar's Office.
Students can withdraw from a class through the published date in the Academic Calendar. A grade of "W" will be assigned. Students who officially withdraw from class(es) may be eligible for a refund according to the refund schedule available online and in the catalog. Students who receive financial aid should consult with the Financial Aid Office before withdrawing from a class.