Student Success Center
The Student Success Center has a small library that contains textbooks, mainly for core classes. Please keep in mind there is a first-come, first-served basis when borrowing textbooks. Student Success Center textbooks are cataloged through the Urbana University library. To see if a particular book is available to use at the Success Center you can go to the online library catalog, or visit or call the Success Center.
Textbook Lending Rules
- Books can only be taken out of the Student Success Center for class time.
- Books can be used inside the Student Success Center at anytime.
- A book should always be signed out before it can be taken out of the Student Success Center and your Student ID must be kept until the book is returned.
Consequences of Misuse
- If a book is not returned within three hours, the student will be given a verbal warning.
- On the second offense, the student will no longer be allowed to check out that textbook for one week.
- On the third offense, the student will no longer be allowed to check out that textbook for the remainder of the semester but will only be able to use the textbook in the Student Success Center.