Student Success Center
The Student Success Center provides services and resources to faculty, staff, and students that enhance and support classroom instruction. We teach the skills and strategies to help students become independent and active learners and to achieve academic success.
Visit the Student Success Center in Hazard Hall or call us at 937-772-9368.
Hours of Operation:
- Please sign the clipboard upon entering the Student Success Center.
- No children are allowed in the Student Success Center.
- Textbooks must stay in the Student Success Center unless checked out (see Textbooks).
- Cell phones must be on silent or vibrate so as not to disrupt others studying.
- Tutors will not do assignments for students.
- Computers are for academic use only.
- No use of obscene or offensive language.
- Notify the Student Success Center if you have to cancel your scheduled appointment.
- When meeting tutors, bring all materials needed such as textbooks, notes, printed papers, etc. Papers will not be checked from computer or laptop monitors; a printed copy must be presented.