Technology Help Desk
While pursuing an education at Urbana University, students will use some of the latest technology available. To help maximize the benefits of this technology, we offer the support of the Technology Help Desk. The Urbana University Help Desk is ready to assist you with your campus technology needs 24/7.
Help Desk Contact Information
- On-campus: x9229
- Off-Campus: 937.772.9229 or 1-866-435-7006
Help Desk Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
If you need technical assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please provide the following:
- First and last name
- Description of problem(s)
- Course problems: course name and section number
- Application errors (in a web browser or in the operating system): exact error message, the task being performed when the error occurred, the number of times the problem has occurred, and whether the computer has been rebooted
If you have forgotten your password, click here.
- Moodle and BlueQuill are our Learning Management Systems.
- Knightnet is Urbana University’s student email. Your instructors will send emails to your Knightnet account. Your instructors will send emails to your Knightnet account. Knightnet is powered by Google and the email address will work through Gmail.
- In Self-Service, you have the ability to register for classes, view and print your class schedule, view your unofficial transcript and student account information, and submit your payments online.
When you log into Self-Service for the first time, you will then be directed to a verification screen. Here you will be prompted to enter your system identification number, first name, last name and date of birth (to be entered in this format: mm/dd/yyyy).
The next window will ask you to re-enter your password and choose a security question. Once you have entered your information, you will be directed to the Self-Service home page.
NetTutor is our free online tutoring:
- Go to http://www.NetTutor.com/Urbana
- Click on the “Register Now” link. Fill out the form
- and click “Submit.”
- Check your email for your login information.
- Return to www.NetTutor.com and log in.
- Select a subject and join a live tutoring session.
The Swedenborg Memorial Library has an online catalog and access to online resources. Library hours are extended during midterms and finals weeks. Please check the library website for information about hours. You may contact the library by email: email@example.com.
Campus Map and Directory Listing – please use this link to find current office locations and contact information.