Information Technology is defined as the hardware, software and other electronic elements of University infrastructure that serve to support the University’s mission, and those tasked with providing service and support to those components.
Urbana University Help Desk (on campus call: x6222; off-campus number: 1-866-435-7006) is ready to assist you with your campus technology needs 24/7.
- If you need assistance with your username and password, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- If you are having issues with Moodle or BlueQuill, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moodle and BlueQuill are our Learning Management Systems.
- Knightnet is Urbana University’s student email. Your instructors will send emails to your Knightnet account.
- In Self-Service, you have the ability to register for classes, view and print your class schedule, view your unofficial transcript and student account information, and submit your payments online.
When you log into Self-Service for the first time, you will then be directed to a verification screen. Here you will be prompted to enter your system identification number, first name, last name and date of birth (to be entered in this format: mm/dd/yyyy).
The next window will ask you to re-enter your password and choose a security question.
Once you have entered your information, you will be directed to the Self-Service home page.
- NetTutor is our free online tutoring:
- Go to http://www.NetTutor.com/Urbana
- Click on the “Register Now” link. Fill out the form
- and click “Submit.”
- Check your email for your login information.
- Return to www.NetTutor.com and log in.
- Select a subject and join a live tutoring session.
The Swedenborg Memorial Library has an online catalog and access to online resources. Library hours are extended during midterms and finals weeks. Please check the library website for information about hours. You may contact the library by email: email@example.com.
Campus Map and Directory Listing – please use this link to find current office locations and contact information.