Forms Library

Jump to a specific set of forms by clicking one of the links below:

Financial Aid Forms

Financial Aid Forms are available below for:

  • 2016-17 year (16/SU; 16/FA; 17/WI)  AND  
  • 2015-16 year (15/SU; 15/FA; 16/WI)  

Please be sure to select the correct year to access the appropriate year forms. If you are unable to locate the form you are looking for, please contact us at 937.772.9251. 

2016-2017 Forms

2015-2016 Forms

Other Financial Aid-related forms can be obtained by contacting the Financial Aid Office. These forms include:

  • Dependency Override Appeal
  • Homeless/At-Risk Form
  • Legal guardianship/Emancipated Minor Form
  • Non-Degree Statement of Purpose for Post-Baccalaureate
  • Permanent Disability Discharge Form
  • Parental Non-disclosure Application Form
  • Proof of Prior Aid Cancellation Form
  • Special Circumstances Appeal
  • Unusual Enrollment History Appeal
  • Ward of Court/Orphan Form


Student Employment/Work Study Forms


Student Accounts Forms


Registrar Forms

•    Add/Drop/Withdraw Course
•    Address/Name Change
•    Application for Degree - Undergraduate
•    Application for Degree - Graduate
•    Course Substitution Waiver
•    Declaration of Major/Change of Major
•    FERPA Do Not Disclose
•    FERPA Release
•    Report Card Request
•    Transcript Request
•    Withdraw from Urbana University


Get Started Today

Request Information
Visit Campus
Apply Now