If you are looking for a unique place to host your next meeting, banquet, workshop, or conference, check out the facilities of Urbana University.
Our campus offers a wide range of rooms, including traditional classrooms, conference rooms, theatre, and athletic settings for any occasion!
- Many of our rooms feature state-of-the-art AV equipment such as computers, DVD/CD players, visual projectors with automatic drop down screens, and sound systems.
- Will you need catering for your event? We offer outstanding food and beverage services located on campus to cater to your needs. Our on-campus catering staff can provide simple snacks to full-service dinners and buffets.
- Beer, wine, and liquor can be served in any building on campus within certain parameters and with specical permission from the University. The University does not hold an alcohol permit. Please consult the State of Ohio liquor laws to secure your permit and indicate that alcohol will be served at your event on the reservation form.
- We can also provide accommodations (summer only) for overnight or multi-day events in one of our four residence halls, each designed to provide guests with a unique campus experience.
Rooms available to reserve for your event are listed below. Click on the links to download details of each room. For more information or details on how you can plan your next event at Urbana University, contact John Gore at (937) 772-9228 or email@example.com.
Outside Groups (non-faculty/staff or student)
After finding the right room for your needs, please fill out the UU Room Reservation Request Form and mail it to:
579 College Way
Urbana, OH 43078
Attn: John Gore, Event Hosting
We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your request and discuss the details of your event.
Faculty/Staff or Student Reservations
- All faculty/staff and student reservation requests must be made using the UU Room Reservation Request Form.
- Changes to exisiting reservations must be made using theRoom Reservation Change Form.
- Cancellations of existing reservations must be made using the Room Reservation Cancellation Form.
- Citizen’s National Bank Conference Room
- Moore Conference Room
- Sara Landess Room
- Scott Student Activities Conference Room
Sycamore Conference Room
The Commons Dining Hall
Urbana University Aquatic Center