Nursing Leadership Academy
Today's healthcare environment has never been more challenging, uncertain, stressful, and dynamic. Massive transformational shifts seem to be taking place across the nation, impacting health care and nurses in ways we cannot even now fully realize. According to the Institute of Medicine, strong nursing leadership is critical if the vision of a transformed health care system is to be realized. Though not all nurses begin their career with thoughts of becoming a leader, all nurses need to lead.
The Nursing Leadership Academy offers to participants:
- 13 Experiential learning and leadership development modules
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), with 360° feedback and analysis
- Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment, StrengthsFinder e-book
- Personal leadership journal
- Individual NLA materials and resource manual
- 62 program hours and 44 continuing education hours
- Two off site, team-building challenges
- Catered meals during all-day modules
- Nutritious and energizing snacks/beverages at every session
- Capstone experience and celebration event
- Graduation keepsake
The Nursing Institute for Continuing Education (OH-326/11-5-13) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.