Urbana University has a tradition of emphasizing student learning through individual attention, excellence in instruction, career oriented program, and critical reflection on ethical and moral issues. As a result, employers of Urbana University students and alumni hire well-rounded individuals ready to contribute to the growth and development of their organization.
Through the same individual attention given to our students, Career Services can tailor any of our services to meet your organization's specific recruiting needs. We realize that recruiting takes time and money and appreciate your needs for convenient, well-organized recruitment services.
Post positions through our online posting systems
- JobQuest for Urbana University students only
- Central Ohio Collegiate JobLine for students at a consortium of six central Ohio liberal arts institutions
- Miami Valley Posts for students at nine higher education institutions in the greater Dayton area
Recruit on Campus
- Interview Urbana University students for entry-level, internship, or part-time jobs
- Set up a table in a high traffic area to promote opportunities at your organization
- Visit classes to share about careers in your field or profession
Attend Career Fairs to meet Urbana University students
- OFIC CareerFest hosted by over 35 private institutions in Ohio on the first Friday in February.
- Education Interview Day to meet our graduating Teacher Education candidates held in early March each year.