Find out why Urbana University is the best place for U. Read More
Do you have what it takes to be a Blue Knight? We think so! Apply today.
Your support helps us educate the next generation of quality graduates.
1. Hold a baccalaureate from a state-approved, nationally accredited college or university.
2. Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a four-point scale. Some graduate programs may require a higher GPA.
3. Have official transcripts sent directly to Urbana University from all colleges or universities attended (transcripts issued to student are not acceptable).
4. Present 3 supporting letters of recommendation from professors and employers attesting to probable success as a graduate student.
5. Submit resume or curriculum vitae showing educational and professional background.
6. Submit a statement of career goals, indicating how this degree will help you attain those goals.
7. Return application and related materials to the Office of Graduate Studies along with the $25 application fee.
This website designed by Oxiem Brand Marketing: Columbus, Ohio SEO