First Year Experience
Congratulations on your acceptance and welcome to the Urbana University community!
We are excited that you will be joining the Urbana University community. Whether you are a first time college student or transferring from another college, the information below will help complete the enrollment/admissions process to reserve your spot in Urbana's new class. See you soon!
- Enrollment and Housing Deposit Form: Submit your housing and tuition deposits to secure your spot in class for the fall.
- Campus Life Information Form: All students are required to complete this form to indicate their housing status. Housing assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. The date on which the application and fee are received, establish the priority for housing.
- Student Health Evaluation Form (please be aware that access to the residence halls will not be permitted until we receive a completed form). Be sure to review information regarding Meningitis and Hepatitis B and the medical insurance letter regarding coverage for students attending Urbana University.
- New Student Orientation: Complete the registration form to attend one of our orientation dates. Parents are encouraged and welcome to attend as well!
- Self-Disclosure Form: Students who have been admitted to Urbana University and wish to receive information about auxiliary aids or services, other accommodations, or assistance from the Office of Disability Services are invited to complete this form.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): To be considered for federal, state, or institutional financial aid, students are required to file a FAFSA online. Please only use the US Department of Education's website (www.fafsa.ed.gov) as this is free and available to all students. Urbana University's FAFSA School Code is 003133.
- Fall Welcome Weekend: Mark your calendar for Welcome Weekend. Along with move-in, this weekend is full of activities to help kick off the new academic year.
- Pack your bags! Check out what to bring and what to leave at home when you prepare to move in!
- Urbana University computer configurations: Learn more about the computer configurations that work well on campus.
- Sodexo Meal Plan Information: Check out how to add additional meals to your plan.
- The Urbana University Honors Program maintains high standards for its students. Learn more about the honors program or complete the honors program appllication.
- Get Involved! Students like you are looking for the "whole college experience." Discover some ways to create lasting memories while you attend Urbana University
- Get Connected!
- Get Informed
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Admissions Office staff at email@example.com or 937-772-9239.
Once again, congratulations on your acceptance to Urbana University!