It’s never too late to become
a Blue Knight!
Whether you are attending a community college or are looking to make a move from your current college or university, Urbana University makes it easy. Contact our friendly admissions counselor who is ready to assist you with any questions youmay have.
If you are planning to transfer in to Urbana Univeristy next semester, please review and fill out the following forms.
- Enrollment and Housing Deposit Form: Submit your housing and tuition deposits to secure your spot in class for the fall.
- Campus Life Information Form: All students are required to complete this form to indicate their housing status. Housing assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. The date on which the application and fee are received, establish the priority for housing. UU is offering Themed Housing Options, new for 2013.
- Student Health Evaluation Form (please be aware that access to the residence halls will not be permitted until we receive a completed form). Be sure to review information regarding Meningitis and Hepatitis B and the medical insurance letterregarding coverage for students attending Urbana University.
- Summer Orientation Date: Register online or print and mail the PDF form to attend one of your summer orientation dates this summer. Parents are encouraged and welcome to attend as well!
- Self-Disclosure Form: Students who have been admitted to Urbana University and wish to receive information about auxiliary aids or services, other accommodations, or assistance from the Office of Disability Services are invited to complete this form.
Associate Director of Admissions