Apply for Admissions Today
International students applying for full-time enrollment provide the following materials for review:
- A completed undergraduate or graduate application with the $135.00 application fee.
- An official transcript in English of secondary school preparation and certification of a secondary school diploma or its equivalent.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and/or universities previously attended (if any) directly from the institution attended. The applicant is responsible for providing certified English translations of all documents to the university. A fee of $130.00 will be assessed for the university to obtain ECE transcript evaluations. This fee may not be waived.
- Official certification of financial ability to pay for four years of tuition, room and board, all fees and personal expenses. Bank statements must represent funds available in U.S. dollars.
- Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 500 or better (paper test) or 173 (electronic test). An alternative to the TOEFL may be considered on an individual basis.
- Full Immunization Record in English.
- Personal statement from student.
- Two Letters of recommendation.
- Copy of current passport.
International students will be issued an I-20 form upon acceptance to the University.
Students from partner institutions should contact International Admissions for specific information and processes.