Apply for Admissions Today
International students applying for full-time enrollment provide the following materials for review:
- A completed online application
- $25 application fee paid by check or money order to Urbana University and sent to the Admissions Office.
- The following documents:
- An official transcript for all courses completed beginning with the final year of secondary school
- Certification of a secondary school diploma or its equivalent
- Transcripts and diploma from colleges and/or universities previously attended (if any). A transcript or diploma not issued in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Transcripts from institutions outside the US must be submitted to an approved third-party transcript evaluation agency. Please request a course-by-course evaluation and request that the evaluation be submitted directly to Urbana University.
- Official certification of financial ability to pay for tuition, room and board, fees and personal expenses for length of stay in the U.S. Bank statements must represent funds available in U.S. dollars.
- Minimum English language proficiency scores required by Urbana University are 61 for undergraduates and 79 for graduates (TOEFL IBT) or 5.5 for undergraduates or 6.0 for graduates (IELTS).
- Full Immunization Record in English.
- Personal statement from applicant.
- Two Letters of recommendation.
- Copy of current passport.
International students will be issued an I-20 form upon acceptance to the University.
Please send all materials to:
Urbana University Admissions
579 College Way
Urbana, OH 43078