Student Grievance & Appeal Procedures
Urbana University provides several avenues by which student complaints and grievances may be addressed. Some procedures include specific deadlines for filing grievances or complaints, which must be observed. Concerns should be expressed as quickly as possible after the event in question occurs. All students are encouraged to act on problems that occur while enrolled at the University in a constructive manner. Students who require assistance with the grievance process may contact the Student Services Office or their Academic Advisor.
- Grades (Academic Catalog page 43)
- Academic Sanctions (Academic Catalog page 43)
- Academic Misconduct (Student Handbook page 38)
- Financial Aid (Academic Catalog page 58)
- Student Grievances (Student Handbook page 35)
- Sexual Harassment/Sexual Assault
- Student Code of Conduct (Student Handbook page 55)
- Athletics/NCAA Compliance
For complaints that do not fall into the categories above, contact the Dean of Students for guidance.