The web links below are provided to assist current and prospective students, and to meet disclosure and reporting requirements of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), and related federal regulations.
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities (in development)
- Student Diversity (in development)
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment of Fees, Refund Policy and Return of Grant or Loan Assistance
- Withdrawal from Institution
- Textbook Information (in development)
- Academic Program
- Instructional Facilities (in development)
- Faculty (in development)
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (in development)
- Student Life, Activities and Organizations (in development)
- Career Services
Student Financial Assistance
- Student Loan Information
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations (in development)
Health and Safety
- Student Wellness (Alcohol and Substance Abuse Prevention) (in development)
- Vaccination Policies (in development)
- Combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (pdf)
- Natural Gas Pipeline Facilities (pdf)
- Retention Rate (College Navigator Site)
- Graduation Rates (College Navigator Site)
- Transfer-out Rates (College Navigator Site)
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
- Job Placement Information & Rates for Graduates
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (U.S. Department of Education Site)
Urbana University's grievance and complaint policies are located here.
If an issue cannot be resolved by Urbana University's internal processes, students in online courses who reside in SARA States may choose to file a complaint with the Ohio Department of Higher Education. Students residing in states not participating in SARA may appeal to their state of residence. Please note that, in most cases, external agencies require that the University’s internal grievance and complaint processes be exhausted before a complaint may be lodged with them. Please see below to find the contact information for each state agency that would handle the complaint. You may also contact our accrediting agency, the Higher Learning Commission.
Pursuant to 34 CFR § 668.43(b) (Code of Federal Regulations), an institution of higher education must “provide students . . . with contact information for filing complaints with its accreditor and with its State approval or licensing entity and any other relevant State official or agency that would appropriately handle the student’s complaint.” Click here for a table providing links to this information for Urbana University’s regional accreditor, the Higher Learning Commission, and the fifty states.
Military OneSource Postsecondary Education Complaint System (PECS)
Military OneSource Postsecondary Education Complaint System (PECS): If you or your family member receives tuition assistance (TA) or is a Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Scholarship recipient, you are encouraged to submit feedback. You may submit a complaint if your school is failing to follow the Principles of Excellence. This initiative is designed to empower you and your family members to report misleading or unfair actions by education institutions. Examples of education related issues may include, but are not limited to, misrepresentation or deceptive actions concerning multiple unsolicited phone calls or emails used as a high-pressure recruitment tactic, false representation about degree programs, misleading statements regarding accreditation or promoting costly private or institutional loans. For more information on the PECS or to file a complaint, please contact Military OneSource.