Earn a Master of Business Administration | MBA Degree Programs
Business is competitive. Technology innovations, an increasingly global marketplace and a new digital era illustrate an increasingly fast rate of change. Organizations in every industry are being forced to re-examine the way they do business.
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) equips you with the foundation you need to proactively face the future. Beyond a base-level aptitude for business, those with first-rate organizational, problem-solving and people skills will be ready for the leadership challenges our MBA program brings.
Choose Urbana University – a Great Option for MBA Programs
The MBA program at Urbana University is geared toward working professionals with a bachelor’s degree. MBA classes offer broad instruction for expanding management and leadership skills in a variety of industries.
You won’t find a better mentoring experience – or faculty more eager to share the depth and breadth of their advanced business knowledge and experience with you.
Master your Options with an MBA
An MBA will enhance your marketability and your earning potential in any industry.
The career opportunities with an MBA are as diverse as the field of business. Equipped with an MBA, you can bring value to executive leadership roles in management, marketing, human resources, healthcare or even entrepreneurship.
Meet Dr. Bill Blizzard | Faculty Spotlight
Dr. Bill Blizzard brings a wealth of experience to Urbana University classrooms. From military officer and military pilot to corporate owner and president, his professional experience spans 30 years in operations management.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge for all functional business areas
- Demonstrate well-developed problem solving skills including the ability to recognize problems; analyze uncertain situations; interpret and use data and evidence to draw conclusion and solutions
- Develop professional skills of report writing and oral presentations
- Develop leadership and team skills
- Identify the opportunities and challenges of globalization and apply managerial skills to global business issues
Get Started Today