Bachelor of Science Degree
Create value for customers and an exciting career for yourself
Successful marketers are able to translate the features of a business into benefits for consumers. They are valuable in many facets of business from sales forecasting and data analysis to campaign development and relationship building.
If you can relate to both internal and external stakeholders, have a commitment to determining the needs and wants of consumers, and enjoy finding solutions to problems that impact customers, Marketing is a great major for you.
Here’s what you’ll LEARN:
When you major in Marketing, you will have an awareness and understanding of not only general business practices but also the specific knowledge and skills required to be successful in marketing. As a result, you will begin interrelated sequence of business-oriented courses in the basic principles of accounting, business law, economics, computer science, statistics, management, marketing and finance.
Your marketing coursework will introduce you to product management, market research, advertising, promotional activities and distribution services. Your classes will prepare you to understand the customer, differentiate a product in the marketplace, grasp the implications of marketing decisions and familiarize you with effective market research concepts and techniques.
Here’s what you can DO:
- Account Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Market Analyst
- Merchandise Manager
- Students will possess a clear understanding of the relationship between the functional areas of business
- Students will be proficient in the use of technology common to business practices
- Students will gain an understanding on how to communicate and act in a professional manner
- Students will be able to operate in a team building environment and interact with other business students
- Students will be able to think critically in business situations
- Students will be able to apply theory and organize solutions to business related problems
Get Started Today