College of Nursing and Allied Health
Nursing & Allied Health
The mission of the BSN Completion Program is to prepare liberally educated graduates with a strong foundation in nursing science and practice who will serve the health care needs of the community as clinical nursing experts, leaders and managers.
BSN students must meet the admission requirements of the university. They are also required to submit the following:
- verification of current, unrestricted Ohio registered (RN) license,
- evidence of a satisfactory background check in compliance with the Ohio Revised Code, (see right side bar for form)
- health assessment by physician or advanced practice nurse. (see right side bar for form)
- validation of immunizations (including Hepatitis B) and TB screening, (see right side bar for form)
- current CPR certification,
- verification of individual professional liability insurance
- completion of the BSN application (available at right).
Request a BSN Completion Program information packet from the College of Nursing and Allied Health by phone at 937-484-1374.
Contact Sue Green (937-652-6734) to make an appointment for more information about the program and an individual consultation on how your previous education applies toward completion of the BSN degree. You may send unofficial transcripts in advance of your appointment to: BSN Completion Program, Urbana University, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078.
*Some bachelor's degree programs are only offered through our Adult Education Program