College of Nursing and Allied Health
Nursing & Allied Health
The BS Completion Program for Associate Degree graduates of Allied Health is a part-time evening program designed for working registered healthcare professionals who are interested in career advancement in management, supervision or education. Upper division courses and support/general education courses required for the degree are currently available at any of the six Urbana University sites.
In addition to being accepted into Urbana University, applicants must submit the following information to complete admission to the Healthcare Management Major. These materials are due within 30 days of application or by the end of the second week of your first Urbana University class, whichever is earliest.
1. Healtcare Management Application (form in right sidebar)
2. Verification of current, unrestricted Ohio license/certification.
3. Evidence of a satisfactory background check in compliance with the Ohio Revised Code. (form in right sidebar)
4. Health assessment by physician or advanced practice nurse (form in right sidebar).
5. Validation of immunizations (including Hepatitis B) and TB screening.
6. Current CPR certification.
*Some Bachelor's Degree programs are only offered through our Adult Education Program