Healthcare Management Major
Designed for individuals who have already earned an associate degree in allied health, the Healthcare Management major helps you get the most of the credit you’ve already earned to obtain your bachelor’s degree. Your courses will provide career enhancement opportunities within allied health disciplines that include supervision and management and preparation for allied health faculty positions.
Time to completion will depend upon the number of transfer credits you transfer in from your allied health associate degree program. Block credit will be granted for the discipline-specific courses. General education requirements will be based on the CORE curriculum for all Urbana University graduates. An estimated time to completion is approximately two academic years.
- Students will possess a clear understanding of the relationship between the functional areas of business
- Students will be proficient in the use of technology common to business practices
- Students will gain an understanding on how to communicate and act in a professional manner
- Students will be able to operate in a team building environment and interact with other business students
- Students will be able to think critically in business situations
- Students will be able to apply theory and organize solutions to business related problems
Get Started Today