Business environments are very competitive and constantly changing because of a world of innovation and globalization.
There can be no doubt that you must be proactive in shaping your future. The decision to pursue a graduate degree is one positive step that you can take to enhance your career.
Meeting the employment needs of the Miami Valley, Ohio, and the Midwest, Urbana University's graduate programs have been designed to allow an interactive process between you and the professors. We encourage an exchange of ideas and views, allowing you to enhance your leadership and decision making skills. Urbana's professors and students are from diverse cultural backgrounds to include Asian, especially China, and European countries, which contribute to a global "small environment."
Urbana University is excited about the opportunity to help you reach your life goals and offers convenient schedules for those looking to continue their educational endeavors.
Urbana University offers the following graduate programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive Track MBA Program for International Students
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching
- Post Baccalaureate Education Licensure Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing