College of Education
Whether you’re looking to begin a fulfilling teaching career or take the next step as an educator, the College of Education offers a number of programs to help you reach your goals. Students can pursue a bachelor’s degree in an education-related field, or seek a Masters of Education degree in our M.Ed. program. We also offer a variety of Educator Preparation programs, which are designed for individuals who already have a bachelor’s degree but are not yet qualified to sit for teacher licensure examinations.
All students in our programs are evaluated to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to inspire greatness in all learners.
Bachelor Degree Programs & Majors
- Adolescent/Young Adult Education (7-12)
- American Education Studies
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Special Education (Intervention Specialist K-12)
Master Degree Programs
Graduate Certificate Programs
Educator Preparation Programs
Subsequent Teacher Licensure Programs & Endorsements
- Adolescent Education (7-12) Subsequent Teacher Licensure Program
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3) Subsequent Teacher Licensure Program
- Early Childhood Generalist Endorsement
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9) Subsequent Teacher Licensure Program
- Special Education (Intervention Specialist K-12) Subsequent Teacher Licensure Program
Ready to learn more about Urbana University? Take the next step and visit campus!
Located in west central Ohio, Urbana University is less than an hour’s drive from Columbus and Dayton, and close to other cities like Bellefontaine, Fairborn, London, Marysville, Piqua, Sidney, Springfield and Troy. Take a trip to campus and find out if Urbana is the right school for you. Get started by scheduling your visit today!