- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Transfer Students
- College Credit Plus
- Online Tour
- Visit Campus
- Admission Requirements
- General Undergraduate Requirements
- International Undergraduate Requirements
- Readmission Requirements
- Special Non-Degree Seeking Requirements
- Transfer Applicant Requirements
- Visiting Applicant Requirements
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Requirements
- Master of Business Administration Requirements
- Master of Education in Classroom Teaching Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing Requirements
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Requirements
- International Graduate Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Requirements
- Post Baccalaureate & Endorsement Requirements
- College Credit Plus Student Requirements
- College Credit Plus Teacher Requirements
- Orientation & Welcome Weekend
- Apply Now
- The Admissions Team
- Associate Degree Majors
- Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Adolescent to Young Adult Education (7-12)
- Early Childhood Education (PK-3)
- American Education Studies
- Business Management
- Communication Arts
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Exercise Science
- Family Studies
- General Management
- Human Services Leadership
- Intervention Specialist K-12
- Liberal Studies
- Middle Childhood Education (4-9)
- Political Science
- Sports Management
- Master's Degrees
- Certificate Programs
- Post Baccalaureate
- College of Arts, Sciences & Education
- College of Professional & Applied Studies
- Honors Program
- Online Degrees
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Activities & Recreation
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Campus Safety
- Student Services
- Activities & Recreation
- About Us
The Alumni Association
Enjoy the perks – it’s free!
As an Urbana University graduate, your continued involvement with the University provides so many opportunities. Things like reconnecting with fellow alumni, growing your personal network, attending or volunteering for projects and events throughout the year, and staying on top of Urbana University’s news and events. You can also choose to make annual financial contributions to support what matters most to you at UU – whether that’s student scholarships, academic programs, or something new you’d like to see.
The best part? Membership to the Alumni Association is completely free! Some colleges and universities charge a fee, but that’s not the Blue Knight way. Sign up now to take advantage of the things that matter most to you at Urbana University.
Give to Urbana
There’s no greater gift to us than support and generous donations from our alumni. Because Blue Knights give back – it’s part of who we are.
Want to stay current with the latest events and happenings around Urbana University? Sign up for our Alumni e-news! You’ll also get special event invites and learn about volunteer opportunities. Just make sure your contact info is correct.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
As an Urbana University graduate, you could receive exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance. Liberty Mutual offers personalized coverage, multi-car and multi-policy discounts, 24-hour claims assistance and more.* Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. Click for a free quote!
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
Renew your friendships and relive some of your favorite memories by returning to campus for alumni events. Watch for details in the alumni e-news and campus calendar.
As an Urbana University graduate, you may receive free or discounted admission to athletic, cultural and social events held on campus. You may also be able to rent UU facilities for meetings, weddings or receptions at a lower rate as well.
Over the years, appreciative alumni and their children have established annually funded or endowed scholarships to help currently enrolled students cover their college costs. It’s a great way to give back to the University in a way that continues your Urbana heritage and helps students complete their education. Contact University Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the giving options available.
Attending Urbana University is a great family tradition! As a way to keep the ritual going, we offer a special legacy scholarship to the dependent children of UU alumni. Check with the Admissions or Financial Aid offices for all the details.
Access alumni resources like Career Services opportunities, bookstore shopping, the Swedenborg Memorial Library and more. Take advantage of these dynamic opportunities to fuel your lifelong success!