Center for Adult and Professional Studies Degree Programs – Urbana University
Today’s working adults need to keep their skills current. However, earning your next degree in a traditional full-time study program can be disruptive for those with work and family commitments. Fortunately, there’s a University that’s all about U.
Adult learners can pursue higher education offered by the Center for Adult and Professional Studies (CAPS) at Urbana University. Our undergraduate and graduate degrees advance your career options without asking you to put your current responsibilities on hold.
Urbana’s CAPS degree programs feature:
- Market-relevant majors and curriculum developed with employer input
- Accelerated course formats, so you graduate faster
- Convenient evening classes that meet once a week
- Industry-experienced instructors who want you to succeed
Business Degree Programs
Business degrees offer skills and knowledge that many organizations need. You can complete your bachelor’s degree or pursue advanced business knowledge in the Urbana MBA program.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management (degree completion program)
- Master of Business Administration
Criminal Justice Programs
Prepare to advance your skills in criminal justice or human services with our BS and MA programs in criminal justice.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Leadership (degree completion program)
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
Nursing Degree Programs
RNs can continue to develop their skills and knowledge at Urbana CAPS, preparing for educational and administrative roles in nursing.
Human Services Leadership Programs
Learn the theories underpinning human behavior and social structures, along with targeted skills development in human services administration and management.
Urbana is Ready for U
Ready to learn more about how Urbana CAPS can help you move forward with higher education? Discuss your personal goals with an Urbana University admissions representative today.