Military Students – Center for Adult and Professional Studies
Begin your transition to your post-military career with Urbana University. We welcome veterans, active-duty service members, and military family members to continue their education with our Center for Adult and Professional Studies (CAPS).
We offer degree programs that are flexible, accelerated, and relevant to both military careers and the needs of the civilian workplace. Click on a program to learn more:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree completion (for current RNs)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
Urbana University is a Veterans Administration approved institution. When you study with us, you can:
- Pay for your education Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits and Yellow Ribbon Program funds;
- Earn up to 15 general education credits for military experience , CLEP, or DANTES examinations
- Receive a Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) agreement
- Get specialized advice from staff members who are dedicated to helping military students.
Ohio National Guard members may also qualify for the Ohio National Guard Tuition Grant. Visit www.ohionationalguard.com, or contact your local Ohio National Guard Armory to learn more.
Admissions and Applications
Contact our admissions department to discuss your educational goals with an Enrollment Representative who understands military student needs.