Urbana University Center for Adult and Professional StudiesAs an institution dedicated to the promotion of lifelong learning, Urbana University offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs for working adults who want to deepen their knowledge in their current field or prepare for a career change.
Our Center for Adult and Professional Studies (CAPS) offers:
- Accelerated Programs: Earn your degree in 12 to 36 months
- In-Demand Skills: Our degrees in business, nursing, and criminal justice are designed with input from employers.
- Knowledge You Can Use: Our degree programs are designed to work for you right away, with practical course content you can apply on the job tomorrow.
- Experienced Instructors: Learn from educators who are skilled teachers with industry experience.
- A Convenient Format: Take one eight-week class at a time with weekly evening sessions at our Dayton Learning Site
- A Community of Learners: Interact with faculty who are passionate about teaching, students who are committed to achieving, and staff members who believe in all of our students.
Now is the time to invest in your future through higher education. Take advantage of our work-friendly schedules and prepare for the next stage of your career with a curriculum that will challenge you, led by instructors who are invested in your success.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN degree completion program)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services Leadership
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
How to Apply
To apply for the CAPS program of your choice, visit the degree program page to ensure you meet the requirements listed in “Who Can Apply?” Then complete the application form, request transcripts from your previous institutions of learning, and send the form with the $25 application fee to:
Attn: Admissions Department - CAPS Program
579 College Way
Urbana, OH 43078
For more information about the Center for Adult and Professional Studies at Urbana, contact our admissions department at email@example.com or call 855-8URBANA.